Apr 14th, 2018
I interview Katie Guinn, artist, designer and writer from Portland OR
1. How do you practice your art when you're a parent?
2. Katie recommends two movies: The Love Witch and Neon Demon
Martha recomends the podcast Invisibilia, The Callout Episode
3. Martha tells a story about being "The Wrong Martha Grover" and Katie tells a story about a dream workshop and lionesses.
4. We talk about our projects - Specifically Katie's book, Stoner Babes
5. We both share something we learned this week - owl pellets and teeth modification
Thanks for listening!
Check out Katie's website: katieguinn.com
and my patreon page: patreon.com/marthagrover